What are Community Technology Centres?
Community Technology Centres are community hubs in regional, rural and remote NSW. They are training centres, small business centres, neighbourhood centres, community centres. They support the economic, educational, cultural and social life of regional communities.
CTCs use technology as a platform for programs and services, internet access points, training, venue hire, telework opportunities, and economic and community development.
Community Technology Centres Association is a member based organisation, representing and supporting the CTC Network.
We Can Help You:
- Find a venue with skilled staff, training rooms, and technology access to deliver your program
- Project manage training, community or economic development, or community education programs.
- Access local networks and local communication channels.
- Deliver services to communities in regional and rural NSW in a cost effective way
- Find a Community Technology Centre near you.
The CTC network is a perfect way to reach many communities in their local setting to provide them with information or training on community and health issues, adult education or specialist business services.